Thursday, February 25

HoLiDaY For ChiNese New YeaR

hoOLLa anD AssalaMuaLaikuM...
hmm..so Long i don UpdaTe this blog..
he..he..no timE..
toDay,I wanT to sHaRe to You all aBouT my Holiday foR the ChineSe new Year..
eVenthough,i doN celebrate it..
i'm veRy verY gLad i can BBM..for one Week..so HappY..
can see all My friends, cats,chiCkens and so ever laa..
but My holiDay still full Of hoMeworKs..so,duRing the new year i do the homeWorks..
many hoMeworks..and the HomewoRk still noT finish Yet..so saD..

aha! thurSday Last Week..i also go to
"SUKAN TAHUNAN SK TELUK MEDAN KALI KE 10"
my sister's schOol..
my Mum,my BrothEr and I go there To watch MY sister Parade for BIRU houSE..
we also see the spoRts were Held liKe 100 metRes,4x100 metres,200 metres in all categoriEs..
but..mY sister does noT take part of any race..so do with my littLe brotheR..
but my cousin Take part oF one from The race..and they won it..
i'm so proud..He..he..
My mum take Part in an ActivitY for The parents..
but she does'nt won it..

mayBe for you all you think i'm wasting m,y time there..
but for sure I can meet My primary Teacher and My old Friend There..
also giVe suppoRt to the runnErs and my olD scHooL..
The ParadE was won by KUNING house and they won a big hamper..
full Og fooDs and Drinks..
The sport House also won by KUNING house..
they collect many markS foR their House..

I think I stop Here..For This Saturday..my SChOol wiLL held the
"TEMASYA SUKAN TAHUNAN SMS RAJA TUN AZLAN SHAH"
i wanT to do all the best in 4x100 metres..
gooD luck For me yah..
GO GARUDA!! YEAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment